If you are looking for a spin friendly monofilament string that is comfortable, look no further than the Babolat RPM Soft (17-1.25mm) String Set
! Babolat RPM Soft
tennis string polyamide monofilament is more durable than a multifilament and more comfortable than a polyester string. Great for players who want to generate spin but don’t need the durability and stiffness of polyester string. Your strings are the engine of your racquet. Half of your racquet’s performance comes from your strings. Which means choosing the right string is important. Babolat invented tennis string in 1875. And they’ve been innovating ever since, so you can play your best and enjoy the game more than ever.
- Comfort: Polyamide material that offers greater flexibility than polyesters or co-polyesters in the monofilament family for excellent comfort
- Durability: Its monofilament structure has a longer life cycle than a polyamide multifilament. The double coating with aramide further increases its durability.
- Spin: The RPM SOFT’s polyamide composition optimises the string’s movement for players who generate little spin. The ideal string for players starting with monofilament without frequent breaks yet.
- Length: 40 Feet / 12 meters
- Guage: 17 / 1.25mm
- Color: Grey, Radiant Sunset
- Composition: Polyamide Monofilament
- Item #: 241146-17