Yonex Power Cushion Eclipsion 2 (White/Navy) Tennis Shoes worn by Stan Wawrinka offers improved flexibility and support. The durable skin and double Russel Mesh upper is lightweight and supportive, new power cushion and Agilitybolt absorbs shock and provides maximum propulsion and flexibility for faster, lighter footwork on court. This shoe also has added support in the heel and midfoot with toe assist shape and a comfortable 2 layer insole for ultimate comfort.
- Upper: PU Upper with Guard Durable Skin retains the shape of the upper to help prevent lateral movement of the foot inside the shoe. Padded heel collar enhances comfort. Double Russel Mesh is an ultra-fine mesh that is extremely lightweight and durable with eight times more air exchange for releasing moisture than ordinary mesh fabric.
- Midsole: Revolutionary 3-layer Power Cushion design uses a firm top and bottom layer to absorb 30% more shock than original Power Foam. Power Graphite Sheet keeps the foot stable and centered. ToughBrid Light is 11% lighter than ToughBrid while generating a significant reduction in leg and knee stress. Syncro-Fit Insole allows a closer fit between the shoe and foot, keeping power loss to an absolute minimum to achieve smoother movement and quicker footwork.
- Outsole: Non-marking Endurance Rubber outsole. The Yonex Round Sole™ is designed to provide all around support for quick and smooth footwork.
- Weight: 14.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Navy
- POWER CUSHION: Bounce into the action with Power Cushions! An egg dropped onto the Power Cushion bounces back upon impact undamaged. Power Cushions absorb shock before it is transferred to the leg muscles. But absorbing shock is just the first function. Afterward, they instantly release the shock energy, transferring you smoothly into the next move you are about to make.
- ROUND SOLE: The YONEX Round Sole provides a combination of comfort and maximum transfer of body energy into shots. This performance is possible because the Round Sole supports quick and smooth footwork with more power by preventing unstable landings, ankle strain and energy loss