Sports Tutor Tennis Tower Professional Player w/ Remote (225 Balls):
Tennis Tower was designed with the home court owner in mind. For starters, its intuitive control panel design means you don't even need to read the instruction manual if you really don't want to (although officially we still have to recommend reading it).
There are three Tennis Tower models available. Which means you can select the combination of features that best meets your needs.
- TOWER CLASSIC
Includes all the standard features except spin control.
Includes all the standard features including spin control.
- TOWER PLAYER w/ REMOTE
In addition to all the standard features, the Tower Player model includes a ‘2-line oscillator’ feature and Player Mode as well as a 2 button wireless remote
- Two-button wireless remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.
- 2-line oscillator feature – Shoots balls to two preset positions. This allows a player to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, and helps an instructor work with two lines of students in a group lesson.
- Player Mode simulates a real player – Automatically picks an appropriate speed and spin, then changes both the side-to-side position and depth of shots, which are computer programmed to simulate the shot patterns of real players at the Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced levels.
Tennis Tutor is backed by a two year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
Note: This item can not be shipped internationally!
- Ball Capacity: 225 Balls
- Trajectory: Groundstroke to lob
- Spin: is adjustable from heavy underspin, to flat, to heavy topspin (except Competitor Classic)
- Ball Feed: (interval) control adjusts the time between shots from 1-1/2 to 8 seconds.
- Ball Ejection Speed: 10-85 MPH
- Ball Feed Rate: 1-1/2 to 12 seconds
- Oscillator: Built-In
- Control Panel: All-in-one control panel
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Dimensions: L23" x W22" x H44"
- Power: 100 watts maximum
- Item #: TT-Player-Remote