With the new Ovation Speed, Pro Kennex engineers have applied the physics of shape design to elevate paddle performance with an expanded sweet spot and a more efficient energy transfer. The new modified oval shape creates one of nature's strongest designs, bringing a higher percentage of paddle mass along the center axis. Players looking for a competitive advantage in their equipment will immediately notice an increase in paddle maneuverability and speed.
At the foundation of this high performance package is the new Opti-Cell Core construction, which is indispensable to high performance level achieved in the new Ovation Shape design. Integrated together, they deliver an exceedingly plush ball strike, allowing you to maneuver your shot with confidence.
To finish off this masterful performance package is their proprietary 7 Layer, Complex Carbon face with its Spin-Grab outer layer surface.
And, of course, their world famous Kinetic technology which is integrated into the perimeter of the paddle for unparalleled arm protection and extended dwell time. All verified by independent labs and Koln University, in Germany.
- Approved For Use In USAPA Sanctioned Tournament
- Paddle Face: Proprietary 7-layer coating and complex composite, including specially treated soft skin with spin-grab feature, carbon/fiberglass and ProKennex Release epoxy/resin system.
- Paddle Frame: Kinetic System Technology with Carbon Casing
- Core Material: New PK Opti-Cell Core matrix with special quiet, high impact resistance Polymer.
- Edge Guard: Edgeless
- Paddle Width: 7.6" = 19.3cm
- Handle Length: 4 7/8" = 12.3 cm
- Paddle Length: 15.67"= 398mm
- Grip Circumference: 3.875 Tapered
- Grip: Comfort Cushion
- Weight: 7.7 - 8.0 OZ
- Item #: PKL-30004