Penn Championship (2-Tone) (Extra Duty) Tennis Balls (Case) represent the standard by which all other tennis balls are measured with consistent feel and play-ability every time you step onto the court. Play Penn and see why it’s America’s #1 Selling Tennis Ball.
Penn Championship is America’s #1 Selling Tennis Ball and represents the standard by which all other tennis balls are measured. It features a controlled fiber release for consistent nap, natural rubber for consistent feel and reduced shock, and interlocked wool fiber for longer wear. Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues. It is USTA and ITF approved and is available in extra-duty felt, regular duty felt, or extra-duty high altitude felt. The Championship Line provides quality play every time you hit the court.
- Extra Duty for use on hard courts
- Official Ball of USTA League Tennis
- The standard by which all other tennis balls are measured
- Controlled fiber release for consistent nap
- Natural rubber for consistent feel and reduced shock
- Interlocked wool fiber for longer wear
- Deep-elastic seams for reduced cracking
- 3 balls per can
- 24 cans per case
- NOTE: Due to size or shipping restrictions, this product is restricted to ground delivery within the Continental US!