How does K-Swiss make its best-selling shoe model even better? By adding Surgelite midsole technology the Hypercourt Express 2 becomes even lighter and more comfortable while keeping its trademark breathability and generous fit. Additionally, the brand introduces Durawrap Flex, giving the shoe more support with no break-in period. The new upper design instantly makes the model fresh and modern looking which will impress current and new tennis players who wear the shoe. Now available in a 2E width for players with wider feet. Ideal for hard court or clay court playing surfaces.
K-Swiss Hypercourt Express 2 (2E) (Barely Blue/White/Black) Men’s Shoes build on the success of one of the most popular shoes in the sport: The Hypercourt Express. With this update, players will benefit from a lighter overall build, more supportive upper, and new Surgelite midsole technology. The Hypercourt Express 2 maintains the comfortable fit past Hypercourts were known for and introduces a modern style to keep your feet looking as fresh as they’ll feel on the court.
- Upper: Seamless synthetic materials and mesh for comfort and breathability combine with DuraWrap Flex to provide a more flexible shoe. Added protection in the toe for extra durability. An Ortholite liner for added cushioning.
- Midsole: K-EVA midsole for cushion and support under foot allowing you to feel connected to the court. Midfoot shank for added stability and unwanted twisting.
- Outsole: Non-marking Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides excellent traction and good durability on any court surface.
- Weight: 13.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Barely Blue / White / Black
- Item #: 06806-423