Engineered to provide the optimal combination of comfort and stability, the HEAD REVOLT PRO 3.5 has been upgraded with a fresh molded PU layer design and a new heel construction. The straight-out-of-the-box comfort comes from the TRI-NRG midsole construction, while the lockdown straps on the upper ensure your foot stays in place. Robust protection on the forefoot, with a durable seamless molded PU layer, makes this the perfect shoe for baseliners.
Made for baseline tennis players, the HEAD Revolt Pro 3.5 blends comfort and support for the match. This premium all-court performance shoe includes a fresh upper design and new heel construction for improved movement. A higher heel increases shock absorption, while the triple-density midsole (TRI-NG) gives players excellent cushioning during those intense rallies. Protective elements on the upper and support features like the 3D anti-torsion midfoot shank provide stability and confidence.
- ((6 Month Outsole Guarantee))
- Color: Raven / Capri
- Weight: 14.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Item #: 273121
- Upper: Strong mesh with PU molded durability chassis protects the forefoot from abrasion. Internal TPU heel counter increases stability. Integrated lacing straps offer a secure fit.
- Midsole: TRI-NRG technology provides exceptional cushion and energy transfer. 3D TPU anti-torsion midfoot shank for torsional support. Higher heel for additional dampening.
- Outsole: A hybrid outsole profile is designed for use on all court surfaces with special durability zones for hard court. Open tread zones offer better grip on hard surfaces. Made from a durable, non-marking rubber.