The new Head Revolt Evo 2.0 (Black/Grey) Men’s Shoes are so comfortable you will want to wear it all day, every day, and not just when you are on court. Along with an extra-wide fit – this is the widest product in HEAD’s range – this shoe offers high levels of cushioning, padding and flexibility, as well as breathability.
The Head Revolt Evo 2.0 brings new upgrades for improved cushion, flexibility, and room. The triple-density midsole and 3D anti-torsion shank offers padding along with breathable upper mesh and collar cushion. The outsole has a Tri-NRG toe cap and a hybrid tread for durability on all different surfaces, and the overall fit is wider for those looking for a bit more room and forgiveness in their shoe.
- Luxuriously comfortable with superb cushioning, padding, flexibility and breathability
- Extra-wide fit
- Upper: Breathable and lightweight mesh, Integrated lacing straps, Comfortable tongue and collar padding, Toe and medial protection
- Midsole: Higher heel to toe drop, Triple density midsole, 3D anti torsion midfoot shank
- Outsole: Hybrid outsole profile for all tennis surfaces, Special durability zones for hardcourt users, Open tread zones for best grip on clay, Durable non-marking rubber, Lateral forefoot trigger, Ventilation holes. Outsole is backed by a six-month durability guarantee.
- Color: Black / Grey
- Weight: 13.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Item #: 273202