Head Radical Edge 175 Racquetball Racquets:
Innegra Technology puts the Head Radical Edge 175 Racquetball Racquets, a 175 gram racquet, into a new level of performance. Players of all levels can experience the Radical advantage at a price that is truly unbelievable.
- AFP technology allows for an alternative stringing option, from 16x16 to 12x16.
- Power Channels help reduce friction and create maximum stiffness for incredible power.
- Provides excellent power and maneuverability.
- Wrapped with Hydrosorb grip.
- Head Size: 684 cm² / 106 in²
- Length: 557 mm / 22 in
- Unstrung Weight: 175 g / 6.2 oz
- Factory String: Head Megablast 16
- Composition: Graphene/Graphite
- Grip Type: Head Hydrosorb Comfort
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 16 Crosses
- String Tension: 31-37 pounds
- Grip Size: (SS) 3-5/8
- Cover not included!
- Item #: 221148
- Innegra: The new HEAD Innegra hybrid-composite structure is integrated into the racquet for shock absorption and improved stability. As a result vibrations are reduced by up to 17% on ball impact for unique control and precision. This protects the player from the forces of a ball impact.
- Inner Grommet System: The next generation of HEAD's revolutionary Inner Grommet System Technology, IGS2, eliminates exterior grommet holes delivering optimal stiffness, but with less weight.
- Power Channels: HEAD engineers have eliminated 33% of the grommet holes in the head of the racquet by developing innovative shared ports. In addition, Power Channels have been lowered deeper into the throat of the racquet.