The Gamma 6900 ELS (2-Point SC Mounting System) Stringing Machine
is a new professional stringer that will help you get the job done even faster. This versatile machine has a precise electrionic control panel that constantly pulls tension to get the exact number you desire. The 2-point self-centering mounting system makes it quick and easy to set up your racquet before stringing. This machine also features a foot pedal for hands-free operation as well as a quick action rotation swivel.
Stringing machines are not stocked. Racquet Depot will special order your machine once your order is placed.
- Digital control panel putting advanced stringing functions at your fingertips
- Electronically controlled, constant pull tensioning system provides precise tension control from 11.0 to 90.0 lbs (5.0 to 40.0 kgs) in 0.1 increments - 110/220 volt - The tensioner is a modular component that can be easily removed for servicing or maintenance when necessary
- Diamond coated, rotational string gripper
- 2-Point Self-Centering Mounting System
- Universal String Clamps with diamond coating provide adequate clamping pressure for both badminton and tennis, with teeth spacing optimized for all racquet types
- Quick Action rotating swivel string clamp bases
- Foot pedal switch for “Hands Free” operation
- Exclusive digital string length meter
- Height adjusts from 41” to 48” (can also be used on table top)
- Includes Tools (Pathfinder Awl, Straight Awl, Hex Wrench Set, Straight Pliers, Bent Pliers, Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Cleaning Stone & Starting Clamp) and Custom Cover
- Item #: MG692-13
- 5 year limited warranty / 1 Year Electronics. Call Gamma @ 1-800-333-0337 for details.
- GammaCare Service Agreement: Download Here
- Gamma 6900 ELS Machine Comparison: Download Here
- 6900 Instruction Manual: Download Here