The all-new Dunlop Silk 17/1.22 String Reel
is revamped for 2011 with products inspired by nature to better fit the needs of every player, from the all-court player looking for the comfortable power of Silk to the baseliner looking for the unparalleled durability and deadly spin of Black Widow, the Dunlop string line truly offers a string for every player. With unique string constructions like Hexy Fiber, the only 6-sided multifilament on the market, Dunlop has proven that it is committed to string innovation like never before.
was inspired by one of the world's strongest and softest natural fibers, offering players the utmost in power and comfort, thanks to its ultra premium polyurethane-injected multifilament construction. The gut-like playability and comfort, combined with unsurpassed tension maintenance, offers players of all levels a feel as smooth as Silk.
- Ultra premium multi-filament string delivering unmatched power and comfort.
- Gut-like playability, touch & feel.
- Pure DuPont PA66 multi-filament central core.
- Fibers bonded with thermo elastic PU resin.
- Gauge: 17 (1.22mm)
- Length: 660 feet (200m)
- Color: Natural
- Composition: Pure DuPont PA66 multi-filament central core / Fibres bonded with thermo elastic PU resin / Super bonded polymer outer coating
- Item #: 624824