The Babolat Propulse Fury AC (White/Sulphur Spring) Women’s Shoes are the ultimate power and performance shoe for tennis players looking for superior comfort, support, stability, and durability. This women’s Babolat Propulse Fury tennis shoe has a roomier toe box for a comfortable fit, a Kompressor system for heel cushioning, and 360 insock construction that wraps the foot for increased support and stability. Babolat Power Belt construction and active Flexion technology provides ultimate heel and midfoot support, and offers maximum responsiveness and durability.
- Support: Because you want to feel safe on the passing shot at the end of a sprint, we have given the Propulse Fury the Power Belt, an enveloping safety belt that provides the most suitable support for demanding tennis positions.
- Comfort and Shock Absorption: Because observation of the game and its movements is our core expertise, we have designed the KPRS-X system to protect your heels from impact throughout matches and training sessions. Its EVA foam insert has been placed and sized to protect you effectively at each heel attack.
- Sole Durability: By combining our expertise with Michelin’s, we offer players a dedicated sole for each surface with an adapted rubber formulation. The Propulse Fury has a thicker grip, making it the most durable model of our range.
- Power Belt: The Powerbelt is a wide strap that wraps around the midfoot and offers both exceptional lateral support and an almost tailored fit all around the foot.
- KPRSX: Highly cushioning EVA insert positioned beneath the heel for optimal shock protection.
- Michelin Premuim: Michelin Premium rubber is the most durable composition ever developed. It offers increased resistance and optimal grip to meet the extreme demands of tennis footwork.
- Upper: Synthetic materials and mesh combine for lightweight comfort, support and breathability. Power Belt technology locks in the heel and midfoot with an external shell for exceptional stability.
- Midsole: EVA midsole with Kompressor technology for good cushioning, support and responsiveness under foot.
- Outsole: Improved Michelin rubber compound in a tread pattern that offers great durability and traction on any court surface. Backed by a 6-Month outsole guarantee.
- Average Weight: 12.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Sulphur Spring
- Item #: 31S21477-1064