The Babolat Propulse Fury 3 AC (Grey/Aero) Men's Shoes
are the perfect match for aggressive players who need support on the court. This tennis shoe blends comfort, stability and durability to help you succeed during the match. A protective PU coating on the upper improves durability while an Integrated (360°) Fit tongue comfortably holds your foot in place. Babolat's Power Belt construction with an external shell adds security around the forefoot and heel during quick, lateral movements. For players who are tough on their tennis shoes, the Babolat Propulse Fury 3 AC (Grey/Aero) Men's Shoes
are a durable option! The Babolat Propulse Fury 3
features a six month outsole warranty. Warranty terms & conditions: https://babol.at/6month
- Support: The sole has been completely reworked to provide unrivaled support while providing shock absorption and protection. Dare to move as fast and aggressively as possible.
- Comfort: The upper has a protective polyurethane coating with a generative pattern for increased comfort and high durability. The integrated tongue (360° Fit) comfortably holds your foot in place.
- Durability: We worked with Michelin to create a sole made of a special kind of rubber for each court surface. The design is optimized to prevent abrasion in high-wear areas.
- Power Belt: The Powerbelt is a wide strap that wraps around the midfoot and offers both exceptional lateral support and an almost tailored fit all around the foot.
- 360 Degree Fit: The built-in tongue provides a snug performance fit around the foot with the right amount of comfort.
- Gen-Protect: A polyurethane finish featuring vibrant designs provides exceptional comfort and increased durability.
- Ortholite Molded: The OrthoLite® insole is molded to hug the shape of the foot. The properties of the foam composition make for exceptional comfort, breathability and durability.
- KPRSX 2: The entire heel zone is protected by EVA foam with less hardness to absorb shocks in any position.
- Michelin Premium Tennis: Michelin Premium rubber is the most durable composition ever developed. It offers increased resistance and optimal grip to meet the extreme demands of tennis footwork.
- Upper: Power Belt technology locks in the heel and midfoot with an external shell for exceptional stability. Synthetic materials and mesh combine for lightweight comfort, and support.
- Midsole: EVA midsole has been increased from previous versions, for good cushioning, support and responsiveness under foot. Reinforcement plate improves stability for powerful movements. KPRS-X gives a plush ride, with increased shock absorption.
- Outsole: Michelin's premium rubber formula, with dense zones in high wear regions, and less density in strategic areas to cut down on weight. Durability and traction on a variety of surfaces, specifically hard courts. Backed by a six month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 14.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Grey / Aero
- Item #: 30S23208-3027