Built with all the high performance technologies of the adult version, the Babolat Jet Mach 3 AC (Hot Pink) Junior Shoes takes one of the best speed shoes on the market and improves the cushioning underfoot. Babolat has engineered a unique upper material for extra strength and support, without adding extra weight. Michelin original rubber is used to construct the outsole, maximizing durability of this lightweight shoe, and giving the ideal balance of grip, and give for those speedsters who slide into their shots on the tough hard courts.
- Uncompromising Lightness: Babolat designed the Jet Mach 3 to fly around the court. Utilizing MATRYX EVO, a unique material with PAHT and Aramid threads positioned in strategic areas, we made the shoe ultra-light and abrasion-resistant without compromising stability or support.
- Comfort and Shock Absorption: The KPRSX system provides optimal shock absorption throughout all aspects of the game. The heel zone is protected with a pliable EVA foam. The new rocker heel facilitates the roll of the foot for effortless starting and stopping.
- Sole Durability: The sole has been redesigned to respond precisely to the demands of the game: we increased the tread thickness in high abrasion areas. The Jet Mach 3 sole features Michelin Premium technology and offers heightened durability to reduce wear and tear from the specific movements of tennis.
- MATRYX EVO: Matryx is an exclusive patented fabric developed in close collaboration between Babolat and technical fabric expert Chamatex. The EVO version is woven using the jacquard process which preserves the ‘Stability arch’ system and high-tenacity Aramide and Polyamide fibres. The thread diameter has been adapted and the monofilaments removed for increased suppleness/flexibility and comfort. Matryx® EVO technology was designed to offer the optimum compromise between comfort, support and durability.
- KPRSX: Highly cushioning EVA insert positioned beneath the heel for optimal shock protection.
- Michelin: The Michelin Original rubber composition has proven its worth over the past 15 years and beyond, It offers a great combination of grip and durability to meet the extreme demands of tennis footwork.
- Upper: Matryx EVO blending Aramid and Polyamid, with increased thread diameter to increase strength, and maintain lightweight, and support.
- Midsole: KPRS-X provides a softer, more shock-absorbing EVA foam pad. Heel rocker enhances foot motion, heel-to-toe transitioning.
- Outsole: Michelin original rubber outsole in a unique tread pattern that’s durable and performs ideally on hard courts, but can be used on all surfaces.
- Color: Hot Pink
- Item #: 32/33S21648-5052