All-new for 2020, the Asics Gel Resolution 8 (White/Pure Silver) Men's Shoes
promote a responsive stride with a close-to-the-court feel. The Flexion Fit upper provides form-fitting support with the integration of Dynawall technology, which offers added midfoot stability during lateral movements and coast-to-coast coverage. Implementing a torque control feature in the heel counter, this shoe is also designed to help maintain a locked-in feel during quick transitions.
Renowned for its signature GEL technology-based cushioning in the heel and midfoot, this shoe significantly reduces the impact of shock from abrupt stop and go movements on court. Additionally, the model also incorporates an AHAR compound in the outsole that works in conjunction with the PGUARD toe protector to increase traction on court and reduce the overall level of wear. Creating an accelerated response with a natural close-to-the-ground feel, the Gel-Resolution 8 tennis shoe allows you to approach your matches with confidence.
- Upper: Full length Flexion Fit Polyurethane upper for increased comfort, support and flexibility. Personal Heel Fit technology locks your feet in for a stable ride.
- Midsole: Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact. Solyte® midsole material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA or SpEVA®. Midfoot Trusstic System reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe. Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) design philosophy employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait. OrthoLite sockliner provides additional cushioning and an anti-bacterial treatment to reduce odor.
- Outsole: Non-marking outsole. AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- ((6 Month Outsole Guarantee))
- Weight: 14.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Pure Silver
- Style #: 1041A079-100